Our mission is to champion your company's reputation.
Government Camp, OR, September 22, 2021 — Bluewire LLC, a cutting-edge AI Software as a Service (SaaS) company, announces initial partnerships with industry-leading product and service providers to continue the movement to reverse the trend in nuclear verdicts that threaten the industry we all serve. The Bluewire Allied Network proudly launches with the support of the following partners:
- Lytx - Lytx’s Risk Detection Service uses advanced machine vision and artificial intelligence to empower drivers to self-improve via real-time in-cab alerts. For exceptional risks, our Driver Safety Program provides efficient tools to drive accountability and behavior change.
- LaunchIt PR - Our clients travel the road to success every day. From consulting to new product launch support to full-scale PR campaigns, we deliver customized industry and media relations services and solutions large and small that are key for growth within transportation and logistics.
- Fleetworthy Solutions - Get a single source of solutions to monitor and manage your DOT Compliance, improve CSA scores, streamline driver and vehicle compliance workflows, and mitigate risk. A unifying, online dashboard is a powerhouse of fleet data, efficient technologies, and integral support from a vast network of best-in-class partners and third-party integrations.
- DriverReach – DriverReach’s modern recruiting and compliance management system provides a better applicant experience and dramatically improves speed-to-hire. A mobile-friendly DOT application feeds directly into a full-service ATS with email and text functionality, streamlining the process of qualifying drivers so companies can Hire. Better. Faster.
- Idelic, Inc. - The Idelic Safety Suite® is trucking’s most comprehensive driver management platform. Consolidate all your third-party fleet systems into one platform to help manage your fleet data, enable your safety team to proactively predict and prevent crashes, reduce driver turnover, and lower insurance costs.
- Courtroom Sciences, Inc. - Courtroom Sciences, Inc. serves the needs of corporate legal departments and law firms throughout the entire litigation lifecycle - from the moment a crisis occurs through discovery, witness preparation, settlement research, trial preparation and jury selection.
These industry-leading product suppliers and subject matter expert consultants will help Motor Carriers exceed compliance measures, establish a culture of safety, and maintain a stellar reputation throughout the industry.
"What excites me most about this opportunity is that we aren’t simply providing software to solve a problem. We’re starting a movement throughout the transportation industry," Steve Bryan, Chief Executive Officer at Bluewire said. "We now have an army of allies to provide world-class products and services to the industry, and their sustained growth is absolutely critical to the success of our joint mission.”
The astronomical verdicts that drive skyrocketing insurance and operational costs threaten the viability of the North American transportation industry. Bluewire’s outstanding expert network will serve as the heartbeat of a movement to provide critical insight and guidance to repair the reputational damage that plaintiff firms attack. Bluewire’s Whitehat Recommendation EngineTM will recommend countermeasures backed by hard data and a network of subject matter experts and product suppliers who can be retained as needed.
About Bluewire LLC
Founded in 2021, Bluewire LLC is headquartered in Government Camp, OR. A first-of-its-kind subscription service, Bluewire is a cutting-edge AI Software as a Service (SaaS) company designed to provide motor carriers and their insurance partners with a scientific, data-driven methodology for protection against the vulnerabilities that lead to reputation damaging false narratives. For more information, visit bluewire.ai.
DriverReach’s modern recruiting and compliance management system provides a better applicant experience and dramatically improves speed-to-hire. A mobile-friendly DOT application feeds directly into a full-service ATS with email and text functionality, streamlining the process of qualifying drivers so companies can Hire. Better. Faster.
As an American Trucking Association Corporate Partner, DriverReach is dedicated to improving the hiring process for drivers and carriers alike. Listen to or watch the Taking the Hire Road podcast, hosted by Jeremy Reymer and in collaboration with FreightWaves, for timely conversations with industry experts. For more information, or to request a test drive, visit driverreach.com.