As a leader in the CDL trucking and logistics industry, the American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI) delivers content developed by carriers for carriers. One of the most anticipated educational reports published by ATRI each year is the Operational Costs of Trucking report, which provides an in-depth look at cost information across trucking carriers, fleets, and owner-operators of all sizes and scopes. This report helps develop industry benchmarks for both private and public sector projects.
Throughout 2020, the U.S. trucking industry kept the economy moving forward and has re-emerged with a growing reputation and more promise than ever before. While 2020 was challenging for many carriers and fleets, the cost data from the past year can truly help develop strategic insights that can be used to move the industry forward for years to come.
If you would like to participate in the 2021 Operational Costs Data Collection, follow these steps to provide your data input to ATRI by Friday, August 20, 2021:
- Access the online survey form here.
- You can also download a PDF of the survey to manually write in your responses here. Once complete, you can fax or email the survey to (770) 432-0638 or DMurray@trucking.org.
As part of our mission to deliver modern solutions and technology to the CDL trucking industry, DriverReach works closely with ATRI to present webinars, eBooks, and more content built around the insights from ATRI research reports. You can check out some of our recent partnerships with ATRI here:
- Watch this on-demand webinar featuring ATRI President Rebecca Brewster on the top issues impacting the trucking industry.
- Listen to an episode of the DriverReach Podcast, Taking the Hire Road, featuring ATRI President Rebecca Brewster.
- Watch the DriverReach chat between Jeremy Reymer, CEO of DriverReach, and ATRI President Rebecca Brewster on the ongoing driver shortage.
New driver recruiting opportunities shouldn’t end just because a driver applicant is lost to a competitor. The industry is too fast-paced – and too connected – for these leads to be gone forever. Imagine a world where all of your lead engagement data is available in one place and where you can easily communicate with viable leads with the click of a button. This type of outreach strategy is available with DriverReach, the modern driver recruiting management solution.
You can learn more about DriverReach here.