Has your business been affected by COVID-19? According to a survey our partners at FATj.com just concluded, nearly ALL of you have seen massive changes.
In our next webinar, “Impacts on Driver Recruitment Amidst COVID-19”, Jeremy Reymer, DriverReach Founder and CEO, will be joined by Alex McKeown, FATj.com CEO, as they share insights from the transportation community, along with the different ways recruitment teams and leaders are moving their business forward.
The recent survey, which closed on Sunday, April 12th, asked transportation recruiters to answer questions such as:
- Have you stopped or paused hiring due to COVID-19?
- Have you had drivers stop driving due to COVID-19 fears?
- What extra steps have you taken to ensure the health and safety of your recruiting staff and drivers?
- Has your team’s recruitment advertising budget been reduced as a result of COVID-19?
- How has recruitment changed based on COVID-19?
- How has the number of driver applications changed since COVID-19?
- And more
With a combined 25 years of industry experience, Jeremy and Alex have deep roots in transportation. During this information and practical webinar, they will explore:
- How the widespread economic impacts of COVID-19 has affected business efforts
- What recruitment challenges peers in the transportation industry are facing
- Methods other companies are using to cope with remote work and employee safety
Date: Tuesday, April 21st
Time: 2pm EDT
Register even if you can’t attend the live event – we’ll send you the recording after the webinar concludes.
Stay up to date on CDL trucking trends! Be sure to check out the DriverReach blog or follow us on LinkedIn for other relevant articles and head over to our webinars page for an up-to-date list of upcoming events and on-demand recordings.
Interested in seeing DriverReach’s modern Recruiting Management System in action? Request a demo!