FMCSA’s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse Rule will come into full effect on January 6th – just 2 short months from now. The preparation (in addition to everything else on your plate) can be incredibly overwhelming. You are probably asking critical questions like, “Where should I start?” and “What are other carriers doing?”
Don’t worry – DriverReach has all of the resources you need to not only become compliant, but be confident that you’re prepared. Our team has been hard at work to prepare helpful resources – regardless of who your current ATS provider may be.
Be sure to bookmark these resources and reference them as you’re working through your Clearinghouse checklist:
- Blog Post: How DriverReach Is Helping Its Customers Be Compliant With FMCSA's Upcoming Clearinghouse Rule
- On-demand Webinar: Brace Yourself: The Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Brings New Challenges to Recruiting Drivers
- Ebook: Brace Yourself: The Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse Brings New Challenges to Recruiting Drivers
Lastly, register for an important update webinar, "The Time to Prepare is NOW! Your Recruiting and Compliance Action Plan For The Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse", on Thursday, December 5th at 2pm EST. Dave Osiecki, President, Scopelitis Transportation Consulting LLC & Regulatory Consultant to DriverReach will share practical advice on achieving a holistic view of the Clearinghouse rules, insight on what other carriers might be doing, and how DriverReach can help.
During this webinar, Dave will clearly articulate:
- New details on who must register and how they can accomplish it;
- The latest on the cost of queries and how to purchase them;
- How to perform pre-employment or annual queries on more than one driver at a time; and
- How DriverReach is able to make your life MUCH easier in a post-Clearinghouse world.
Date: Thursday, December 5th
Time: 2pm EST
The time to prepare for the Clearinghouse Final Rule is NOW! Make sure to register even if you can’t attend the live event as we’ll send the recording directly to your inbox after the webinar concludes.
Stay up to date on CDL trucking trends! Be sure to check out the DriverReach blog for other relevant articles and head over to our webinars page for an up-to-date list of upcoming events and on-demand recordings.
Interested in seeing DriverReach’s modern Recruiting Management System in action? Request a demo!